This course runs annually in October.
Applying Ayurveda is for those students who have completed Introduction to Ayurveda or for those who can prove a similar qualification. They may want to continue to dive into the wonders of Ayurveda for themselves, friends and family and also may wish to use the course as a starting point for gaining professional Ayurvedic qualifications (Ayurvedic Lifestyle Advisor or Yoga-Ayurveda Therapist).
Applying Ayurveda is a 6-month (66 hour) course, spread over 7 months due to a break for Christmas. This, together with Introduction to Ayurveda, equates to 99 hours of Ayurvedic learning. The course is restricted to 23 participants, ensuring a close-knit community and fully interactive webinars.
With a range of content (including webinars, PDFs, video, a community forum, health diary, quizzes and case studies) the course offers both theoretical and practical learning to bring the concept of the doshas (mind-body types) to life. All content is direct from the classical Ayurvedic texts combined with modern interpretation, supported by research.
This Applying Ayurveda course will encourage you to:
Dates for upcoming Applying Ayurveda courses:
All of The Ayurveda Academy courses include:
- A comprehensive syllabus covering everything you need to know to start applying Ayurveda’s wisdom to your daily life
- Engaging monthly content with assessments and case studies
- Knowledge direct from the classical Ayurvedic texts combined with modern interpretation, supported by research where possible
- Interactive monthly webinars with plenty of time for breakout discussions and Q&A on content
- Access to a collaborative close-knit learning community to share ideas, practical tips and learning.
- Health diaries to enable you to record your experiences – not all advice will work for everyone so what is really best for you?
- Downloadable course materials and webinar recordings
Our courses are designed for:
The Introduction to Ayurveda and Applying Ayurveda courses are designed for personal interest only. On completion of the conversion course, you will be qualified to help others with Ayurvedic lifestyle tweaks.
Please note that, cancellations can not be refunded within 28 days of the course start date. If you cancel more than 28 days of the course start day, we will refund your money minus a £10 admin fee.