Juliette Carrington
Participant

Hi everyone – I’m Juliette, lovely to meet you here in this forum space! I live in Walton on Thames and have two contrasting roles; one as a Craniosacral Therapist and one as a creative in the Media Industry working for a content publisher of many consumer brands that span beauty/Women’s lifestyle to sport and tech! so very varied. In my role as a Craniosacral Therapist, i have recently tutored on the practitioner training up at the school in Islington, London – the training completed in December, which has made space now for me to join this community and learn more about Ayuveda which i find fascinating.
I was lucky to be in Sri Lanka in November, and by chance stayed for a week in a beautiful place near Hiriketiya, southern coast where guests were immersing themselves in Pranchakarma. Whilst i was only staying there for 5 days, i was lucky enough to have a consultation with the Ayuvedic Dr and was able to dip my toe more into this world of Ayuveda. It was amazing and the treatments were out of this world!. So i’m here to learn more essentially and see where it takes me.
Look forward to getting to know you all as we journey through the course.
Juliette